Monday, March 30, 2009

Episode 16: I will not participate!

Ralph Waldo Emerson once said: "Fear always springs from ignorance."

In this time of "economic recession" a lot of ignorance based fear is being fed to us. I believe we have a choice. We can listen to what the "news" has to say, or we can listen to the voice of common sense. I am choosing common sense, and that's why I am happy to be part of something that I believe will promote common sense and kick fear in the crotch.

I am a fan of Dave Ramsey. I co-teach his Financial Peace University at NewLife Fellowship, I listen to his talk show on a regular basis, and I have followed his plan to become debt free. Dave is a no bull, "use the brain your mamma gave you" kind of guy. He, along with Lifechurch.tv, have created an event that I am proud to be a part of. We will be hosting this event at Newlife Fellowship and I hope you will join us and thousands of others as we listen to the truth and refuse to be fearful.

Check out this video...


2 Timothy 1:7 says: "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

I'm Nathan, and I REFUSE to participate in fear or this recession! Will you join me?

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Right on brother...Right on!