Friday, May 29, 2009

Episode 19: 10 years and counting.

Ten years ago today I married my beautiful wife. I suppose to the casual outsider our lives would look like any ordinary American middle class family, we have two kids, two cats, a dog and a hamster(they live WAY longer than the pet store tells you...FYI). We live in an ordinary neighborhood, in an ordinary house and drive ordinary cars. I suppose we are to most people, ordinary. But I say that the woman I married those years ago is anything but ordinary. So this is for you my love, may we have many more years to enjoy our ordinary lives.

You Are
by Nathan Martin

When I saw you the first time - You are hot!
When we started dating - You are hotter!
When you agreed to marry me - You are nuts!
When you walked down the aisle - You are beautiful.
When our sons were born - You are an awesome mommy!

You are my sanity
You are my voice of reason
You are beauty defined
You are my everything
You are my love
You are mine

You are Joy

I know these are only words and they are hardly adequate, but I mean them with everything I have. I love you beautiful.

No comments: