Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Episode 1: An explanation of things random and useless

I have been told, on many occasions, that I am "chock full of completely random and useless information". While I do not disagree per-say. It obviously isn't completely useless, as I am now using said information to write a blog. It also comes in extremely handy when a spontaneous game of Trival Pursuit breaks out.

I am going to use the power of the Web(thanks Al Gore) to share with you some of the random-uselessness that is me. Feel free to comment, make fun of, or share as you see fit.

What you read here I hope will make you laugh, cry, think, and self-examine. Not all at the same time though, that could cause some serious cramping.

3 comments:

Jenny Albro said...

YA! WELCOME.. I WILL KEEP UP WITH U KNOW TOO

Unknown said...

I for one don't find your information useless. Random, yes. Useless, no.
I use your information to fill up the empty space in my head. You will have to blog for quite a while to fill that space up!

What you need to do now is start an email campaign about stuff happening at the church, but then shamelessly plug your blog in every one of those emails.......like someone I know that will remain nameless .

Oh, and your profile picture awesome. Not so much the subject of said picture, but the technical aspects of it.

j8k

Brandon said...

Ouch...that's all I can say.