Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Episode 3: Credit where credit is due.

The picture at the top of this blog isn't mine. It was taken by someone that is so talented with a camera that even I look good. Thanks j8k!

The house I live in isn't mine. It actually still belongs to Washington Mutual. Gotta love the mortgage.

My car isn't mine. It is paid for, but still not mine.

My family, money, possessions, talents & abilities, even my next breath isn't mine.

My life does not belong to me!

When will I learn that I am just a manager, not an owner?

4 comments:

Jenny Albro said...

very true

Gram said...

I needed that reminder. Thank you!

CO-D said...

Maybe Tomorrow???

Unknown said...

So. Very. True.
I think if we could just keep that in mind we would be
spiritually stronger, healthier, and a lot less stressed about worldly BS.
Can I say BS on this blog? We'll say the "S" stands for spit.

But sometimes I think my wife is actually the manager and I'm just the assistant night manager.